EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
We seek a qualified, experienced and dynamic individual to join the CSPR secretariat team for the position of Programme Coordinator – Resource Governance
This is a senior programme officer position. The programme coordinator will be in charge of leading the CSPR Resource Governance program which manages the network research and policy analysis function, spearhead the development and implementation of appropriate instruments and tools for collecting information on the performance of poverty related policies, programs and the national budget. Tasks include;
- In liaison with the Resource Governance Programme Management Team (PMT), prepare the CSPR Resource Governance program
- Ensure the operationalisation of instruments/tools for collecting information pertaining to poverty reduction policies, programs and the national budget
- Identify and implement various research
- Coordinate national budget tracking and 7NDP/SDG monitoring work
- Obtain new perspectives on various pro-poor development processes
- On a regular basis, undertake desk analysis on implications of national issues, statements e.t.c. that impacts/relates to CSPR work
- Periodically carry out policy analysis and relevant input for the network
- Prepare policy briefs aimed to contribute to national policy discussions on behalf of the network
Qualifications: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social sciences.
Minimum work experience required
A minimum of two years relevant experience, with traceable record of performance.Experience in research & policy analysis is a must.Knowledge of national budget and service delivery monitoring will be an added advantage.
Competencies: Research and policy analysis skills, Analytical skills, Budget planning and control, Team worker, Communication skills, Project management skills, Self driven, Presentation Skills.
Onlycandidates meeting the above criteria need apply. To apply, please submit a soft copy of an application and Curriculum Vitae with traceable references to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject Resource Governance PC addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Civil Society for Poverty Reduction,
Deadline for submitting applications is 17:00 hours on Thursday, 30thAugust, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.